A reduced-energy intake, well-balanced diet improves weight control in children with Prader-Willi syndrome
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics © 2012 The British Dietetic Association Ltd.
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 2–9, February 2013
How to Cite
Miller, J. L., Lynn, C. H., Shuster, J. and Driscoll, D. J. (2013), A reduced-energy intake, well-balanced diet improves weight control in children with Prader-Willi syndrome. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 26: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-277X.2012.01275.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.