Autism in immigrants: a population-based study from Swedish rural and urban areas
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 24–31, February 1996
How to Cite
Gillberg, I. C. and Gillberg, C. (1996), Autism in immigrants: a population-based study from Swedish rural and urban areas. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 40: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.1996.tb00599.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 1 June 1994; revised 17 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!