This systematic review update was conducted by the Centre for Evidence-based Nursing South Australia (a collaborating centre of The Joanna Briggs Institute).
Management of short-term indwelling urethral catheters to prevent urinary tract infections†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Volume 2, Issue 8, pages 271–291, September 2004
How to Cite
Lockwood, C., Page, T., Conroy-Hiller, T. and Florence, Z. (2004), Management of short-term indwelling urethral catheters to prevent urinary tract infections. JBI Reports, 2: 271–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2004.00014.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!