Do children do what they say? Responses to hypothetical and real-life social problems in children with mild intellectual disabilities and behaviour problems
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 419–433, June 2005
How to Cite
Van Nieuwenhuijzen, M., Bijman, E. R., Lamberix, I. C. W., Wijnroks, L., De Castro, B. O., Vermeer, A. and Matthys, W. (2005), Do children do what they say? Responses to hypothetical and real-life social problems in children with mild intellectual disabilities and behaviour problems. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 419–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00674.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Accepted 9 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.