Theory of mind deficits in children with fragile X syndrome
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 372–378, May 2005
How to Cite
Cornish, K., Burack, J. A., Rahman, A., Munir, F., Russo, N. and Grant, C. (2005), Theory of mind deficits in children with fragile X syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 372–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00678.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
- Accepted 4 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!