Preschool children with and without developmental delay: behaviour problems, parents’ optimism and well-being
Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 575–590, August 2005
How to Cite
Baker, B. L., Blacher, J. and Olsson, M. B. (2005), Preschool children with and without developmental delay: behaviour problems, parents’ optimism and well-being. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 575–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00691.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
- Accepted 26 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!