The relationship between quality of life and self-determination: an international study
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 740–744, October 2005
How to Cite
Lachapelle, Y., Wehmeyer, M. L., Haelewyck, M.-C., Courbois, Y., Keith, K. D., Schalock, R., Verdugo, M. A. and Walsh, P. N. (2005), The relationship between quality of life and self-determination: an international study. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 740–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00743.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!