Quality of life from the point of view of Latin American families: a participative research study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 784–788, October 2005
How to Cite
Aznar, A. S. and Castañón, D. G. (2005), Quality of life from the point of view of Latin American families: a participative research study. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 784–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00752.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!