Quality of life is not only for people served – it is also for staff: the Multi-Focal Approach
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 809–811, October 2005
How to Cite
Baum, N. (2005), Quality of life is not only for people served – it is also for staff: the Multi-Focal Approach. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 49: 809–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2005.00757.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.