Ethics approval: The Leicestershire Learning Disability Register has Leicestershire Ethics Committee approval. Details of funding: This study was funded by Leicestershire NHS Partnership Trust and the Department of Health, Policy Research Programme.
Body mass index in adults with intellectual disability: distribution, associations and service implications: a population-based prevalence study
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 287–298, April 2008
How to Cite
Bhaumik, S., Watson, J. M., Thorp, C. F., Tyrer, F. and McGrother, C. W. (2008), Body mass index in adults with intellectual disability: distribution, associations and service implications: a population-based prevalence study. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 52: 287–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2007.01018.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Accepted 17 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.