The experiences of adults with intellectual disabilities and their carers in general hospitals: a focus group study
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1061–1077, December 2008
How to Cite
Gibbs, S. M., Brown, M. J. and Muir, W. J. (2008), The experiences of adults with intellectual disabilities and their carers in general hospitals: a focus group study. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 52: 1061–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2008.01057.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Accepted 17 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!