The prevalence and nature of intellectual disability in Norwegian prisons
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 St Olavs Hospital. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 1129–1137, December 2008
How to Cite
Søndenaa, E., Rasmussen, K., Palmstierna, T. and Nøttestad, J. (2008), The prevalence and nature of intellectual disability in Norwegian prisons. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 52: 1129–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2008.01072.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Accepted 21 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!