A specific deficit in visuospatial simultaneous working memory in Down syndrome
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 474–483, May 2009
How to Cite
Lanfranchi, S., Carretti, B., Spanò, G. and Cornoldi, C. (2009), A specific deficit in visuospatial simultaneous working memory in Down syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 53: 474–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2009.01165.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- Accepted 16 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.