Sources of funding: This study was supported by a research grant by ‘s Heeren Loo Zorggroep Steunfonds and Governor Kremers Center. The authors had no conflict of interest, financial nor non-financial.
Melatonin decreases daytime challenging behaviour in persons with intellectual disability and chronic insomnia
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Mental Health and Intellectual Disability: XXVI (Editor by S.-A. Cooper)
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 52–59, January 2010
How to Cite
Braam, W., Didden, R., Maas, A. P. H. M., Korzilius, H., Smits, M. G. and Curfs, L. M. G. (2010), Melatonin decreases daytime challenging behaviour in persons with intellectual disability and chronic insomnia. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 54: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2009.01223.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Accepted 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.