Working memory and educational achievement in children with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Part One: Working Memory and Executive Functioning in Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (Edited by Lucy A. Henry, Cesare Cornoldi and Claudia Mähler)
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 354–365, April 2010
How to Cite
Henry, L. and Winfield, J. (2010), Working memory and educational achievement in children with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 54: 354–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2010.01264.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Accepted 9 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.