Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Subtelomeric rearrangements and copy number variations in people with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 938–942, October 2010
How to Cite
Christofolini, D. M., De Paula Ramos, M. A., Kulikowski, L. D., Da Silva Bellucco, F. T., Belangero, S. I. N., Brunoni, D. and Melaragno, M. I. (2010), Subtelomeric rearrangements and copy number variations in people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 54: 938–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2010.01325.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.