The use of contraception by women with intellectual disabilities
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 434–440, April 2011
How to Cite
van Schrojenstein Lantman-de Valk, H. M. J., Rook, F. and Maaskant, M. A. (2011), The use of contraception by women with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 55: 434–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01395.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
- Accepted 11 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.