Examination of the communication interface between students with severe to profound and multiple intellectual disability and educational staff during structured teaching sessions
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 39–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Bunning, K., Smith, C., Kennedy, P. and Greenham, C. (2013), Examination of the communication interface between students with severe to profound and multiple intellectual disability and educational staff during structured teaching sessions. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 39–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01513.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted 17 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.