Declaration of interest: None.
Urban–rural differences in the nature and prevalence of mental ill-health in adults with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Mental Health and Intellectual Disability: XXIXII
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 119–127, February 2013
How to Cite
Kiani, R., Tyrer, F., Hodgson, A., Berkin, N. and Bhaumik, S. (2013), Urban–rural differences in the nature and prevalence of mental ill-health in adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01523.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted 15 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.