‘You need to let your voice be heard’: research participants' views on research
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 216–225, March 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, K. E., Kidney, C. A. and Patka, M. (2013), ‘You need to let your voice be heard’: research participants' views on research. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 216–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01527.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Accepted 22 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.