Factors associated with hospitalisations for ambulatory care-sensitive conditions among persons with an intellectual disability – a publicly insured population perspective
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 226–239, March 2013
How to Cite
Balogh, R. S., Ouellette-Kuntz, H., Brownell, M. and Colantonio, A. (2013), Factors associated with hospitalisations for ambulatory care-sensitive conditions among persons with an intellectual disability – a publicly insured population perspective. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 226–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01528.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted 22 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.