Tobacco and alcohol-related interventions for people with mild/moderate intellectual disabilities: a systematic review of the literature
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 393–408, May 2013
How to Cite
Kerr, S., Lawrence, M., Darbyshire, C., Middleton, A. R. and Fitzsimmons, L. (2013), Tobacco and alcohol-related interventions for people with mild/moderate intellectual disabilities: a systematic review of the literature. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 393–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01543.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Accepted 5 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!