Use and cost of psychotropic drugs among recipients with autism in a state Medicaid fee-for-service programme
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Mental Health and Intellectual Disability: XXIXII
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 161–171, February 2013
How to Cite
Khanna, R., Jariwala, K. and West-Strum, D. (2013), Use and cost of psychotropic drugs among recipients with autism in a state Medicaid fee-for-service programme. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 161–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01563.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted 2 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.