Commentary: childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 589–600, July 2013
How to Cite
Emerson, E. (2013), Commentary: childhood exposure to environmental adversity and the well-being of people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 589–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01577.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted 20 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.