Part 2: Invited Review, Original Articles & Book Review
Language development in school-age girls with fragile X syndrome
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 974–983, October 2012
How to Cite
Sterling, A. and Abbeduto, L. (2012), Language development in school-age girls with fragile X syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 56: 974–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01578.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted 20 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.