Part 2: Invited Review, Original Articles & Book Review
Siblings of individuals with Smith–Magenis syndrome: an investigation of the correlates of positive and negative behavioural traits
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 996–1007, October 2012
How to Cite
Moshier, M. S., York, T. P., Silberg, J. L. and Elsea, S. H. (2012), Siblings of individuals with Smith–Magenis syndrome: an investigation of the correlates of positive and negative behavioural traits. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 56: 996–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01581.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted 23 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.