Influence of colour on acquisition and generalisation of graphic symbols
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 669–680, July 2013
How to Cite
Hetzroni, O. E. and Ne'eman, A. (2013), Influence of colour on acquisition and generalisation of graphic symbols. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 669–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01584.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!