Part 2: Invited Review, Original Articles & Brief Report
The functional fitness capacity of adults with Down syndrome in South Africa
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 826–836, September 2013
How to Cite
Terblanche, E. and Boer, P.-H. (2013), The functional fitness capacity of adults with Down syndrome in South Africa. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 826–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01594.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted 8 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.