Is body mass index a useful measure of excess body fatness in adolescents and young adults with Down syndrome?
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1050–1057, November 2013
How to Cite
Bandini, L. G., Fleming, R. K., Scampini, R., Gleason, J. and Must, A. (2013), Is body mass index a useful measure of excess body fatness in adolescents and young adults with Down syndrome?. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 1050–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01605.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted 12 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.