Ageing with an intellectual disability: the impact of personal resources on well-being
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1068–1078, November 2013
How to Cite
Lehmann, B. A., Bos, A. E. R., Rijken, M., Cardol, M., Peters, G.-J. Y., Kok, G. and Curfs, L. M. G. (2013), Ageing with an intellectual disability: the impact of personal resources on well-being. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 1068–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01607.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Accepted 12 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.