This work was funded by that National Institutes of Health (NIH/NICHD 1K23HD058043-01A1 (JV). NIH/NICHD R01HD35612 (LBA and RB).
Effect of congenital heart defects on language development in toddlers with Down syndrome
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 887–892, September 2013
How to Cite
Visootsak, J., Hess, B., Bakeman, R. and Adamson, L. B. (2013), Effect of congenital heart defects on language development in toddlers with Down syndrome. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 887–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01619.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1K23HD058043-01A1, R01HD35612
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!