Declaration of interest: None.
A rising tide: the increasing age and psychiatric length of stay for individuals with mild intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 783–790, August 2013
How to Cite
Patil, D., Keown, P. and Scott, J. (2013), A rising tide: the increasing age and psychiatric length of stay for individuals with mild intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 783–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01629.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.