Reliability and validity of the Dutch version of the Glasgow Anxiety Scale for people with an Intellectual Disability (GAS-ID)
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 728–736, August 2013
How to Cite
Hermans, H., Wieland, J., Jelluma, N., Van der Pas, F. and Evenhuis, H. (2013), Reliability and validity of the Dutch version of the Glasgow Anxiety Scale for people with an Intellectual Disability (GAS-ID). Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 728–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01632.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 57000003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!