Note: Due to an oversight, the names of the co-authors were omitted from this article. The correct author list should be M. M. Mazaheri, R. D. Rae-Seebach, H. E. Preston, M. Schmidt, S. Kountz-Edwards, N. Field, S. Cassidy and W. Packman; the article was wrongly attributed to M. M. Mazaheri, R. D. Rae-Seebach, H. E. Preston, M. Schmidt, N. Field, S. Cassidy and W. Packman. This error has been corrected in this version of the article on 22 October 2012 after first publication online on 12 October 2012.
Part 2: Invited Review, Original Articles & Brief Report
The impact of Prader–Willi syndrome on the family's quality of life and caregiving, and the unaffected siblings’ psychosocial adjustment
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 861–873, September 2013
How to Cite
Mazaheri, M. M., Rae-Seebach, R. D., Preston, H. E., Schmidt, M., Kountz-Edwards, S., Field, N., Cassidy, S. and Packman, W. (2013), The impact of Prader–Willi syndrome on the family's quality of life and caregiving, and the unaffected siblings’ psychosocial adjustment. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 861–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01634.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.