Note: Due to an oversight, the names of the co-authors were omitted from this article. The correct author list should be M. M. Mazaheri, R. D. Rae-Seebach, H. E. Preston, M. Schmidt, S. Kountz-Edwards, N. Field, S. Cassidy and W. Packman; the article was wrongly attributed to M. M. Mazaheri, R. D. Rae-Seebach, H. E. Preston, M. Schmidt, N. Field, S. Cassidy and W. Packman. This error has been corrected in this version of the article on 22 October 2012 after first publication online on 12 October 2012.
Part 2: Invited Review, Original Articles & Brief Report
The impact of Prader–Willi syndrome on the family's quality of life and caregiving, and the unaffected siblings’ psychosocial adjustment
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, MENCAP & IASSID
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 861–873, September 2013
How to Cite
Mazaheri, M. M., Rae-Seebach, R. D., Preston, H. E., Schmidt, M., Kountz-Edwards, S., Field, N., Cassidy, S. and Packman, W. (2013), The impact of Prader–Willi syndrome on the family's quality of life and caregiving, and the unaffected siblings’ psychosocial adjustment. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57: 861–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01634.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.