Special issue: Human rights
Protection, participation and protection through participation: young people with intellectual disabilities and decision making in the family context
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
Special Issue: Human Rights and People with Intellectual Disabilities (Editors: Tim Stainton and Isabel Clare)
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1076–1086, November 2012
How to Cite
Saaltink, R., MacKinnon, G., Owen, F. and Tardif-Williams, C. (2012), Protection, participation and protection through participation: young people with intellectual disabilities and decision making in the family context. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 56: 1076–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2788.2012.01649.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.