Microdialysis—principles and applications for studies in animals and man
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
1991 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 230, Issue 4, pages 365–373, October 1991
How to Cite
UNGERSTEDT, U. (1991), Microdialysis—principles and applications for studies in animals and man. Journal of Internal Medicine, 230: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1991.tb00459.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Received 15 April 1991, accepted 7 May 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.