Dexfenfluramine in the treatment of severe obesity: a placebo-controlled investigation of the effects on weight loss, cardiovascular risk factors, food intake and eating behaviour
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
1992 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 119–127, August 1992
How to Cite
MATHUS-VLIEGEN, E. M. H., VAN, de VOORDE, K., KOK, A. M. E. and RES, A. M. A. (1992), Dexfenfluramine in the treatment of severe obesity: a placebo-controlled investigation of the effects on weight loss, cardiovascular risk factors, food intake and eating behaviour. Journal of Internal Medicine, 232: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1992.tb00560.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 12 July 1991; Accepted 16 December 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.