Influence of a meat-free diet on the urinary excretion of 3-methylhistidine and creatinine in chronic renal failure
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
1992 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 129–132, August 1992
How to Cite
GUTIERREZ, A., ALVESTRAND, A., QURESHI, G. A. and BERGSTRÖM, J. (1992), Influence of a meat-free diet on the urinary excretion of 3-methylhistidine and creatinine in chronic renal failure. Journal of Internal Medicine, 232: 129–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1992.tb00561.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 3 October 1991; Accepted 3 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.