Treatment of orthostatic hypotension with sleeping in the head-up tilt position, alone and in combination with fludrocortisone
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
1992 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 232, Issue 2, pages 139–145, August 1992
How to Cite
HARKEL, A. D. J. T., VAN LIESHOUT, J. J. and WIELING, W. (1992), Treatment of orthostatic hypotension with sleeping in the head-up tilt position, alone and in combination with fludrocortisone. Journal of Internal Medicine, 232: 139–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1992.tb00563.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 28 August 1991; Accepted 30 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.