IGFs: function and clinical importance 2 The regulation of osteoblast function by hormones and cytokines with special reference to insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
1993 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 234, Issue 6, pages 535–542, December 1993
How to Cite
SCHMID, C. (1993), IGFs: function and clinical importance 2 The regulation of osteoblast function by hormones and cytokines with special reference to insulin-like growth factors and their binding proteins. Journal of Internal Medicine, 234: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1993.tb01011.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- 30 March 1993, 13 May 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.