IGFs: function and clinical importance 4 Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor I, and bone: a clinical review
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
1993 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 234, Issue 6, pages 553–560, December 1993
How to Cite
JOHANSSON, A. G., LINDH, E. and LJUNGHALL, S. (1993), IGFs: function and clinical importance 4 Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor I, and bone: a clinical review. Journal of Internal Medicine, 234: 553–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1993.tb01013.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- 30 March 1993, 13 May 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.