Malnutrition and gastrointestinal dysfunction as prognostic factors for survival in familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
1994 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 235, Issue 5, pages 479–485, May 1994
How to Cite
SUHR, O., DANIELSSON, Å., HOLMGREN, G. and STEEN, L. (1994), Malnutrition and gastrointestinal dysfunction as prognostic factors for survival in familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy. Journal of Internal Medicine, 235: 479–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1994.tb01106.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 13 October 1993, Accepted 29 November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.