Hypertension in cyclosporin A-treated patients is independent of circulating endothelin levels
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 238, Issue 1, pages 71–75, July 1995
How to Cite
FORSLUND, T., HANNONEN, P., REITAMO, S. and FYHRQUIST, F. (1995), Hypertension in cyclosporin A-treated patients is independent of circulating endothelin levels. Journal of Internal Medicine, 238: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1995.tb00901.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Received 5 November 1994, accepted 26 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!