Hypertension in cyclosporin A-treated patients is independent of circulating endothelin levels
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 238, Issue 1, pages 71–75, July 1995
How to Cite
FORSLUND, T., HANNONEN, P., REITAMO, S. and FYHRQUIST, F. (1995), Hypertension in cyclosporin A-treated patients is independent of circulating endothelin levels. Journal of Internal Medicine, 238: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.1995.tb00901.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Received 5 November 1994, accepted 26 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!