Cardiovascular disease and risk factors in persons with type 2 diabetes diagnosed in a large population screening: The Nord-Trøndelag Diabetes Study, Norway
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 248, Issue 6, pages 492–500, December 2000
How to Cite
Claudi, T., Midthjell, K., Holmen, J., Fougner, K., Krüger, Ø. and Wiseth, R. (2000), Cardiovascular disease and risk factors in persons with type 2 diabetes diagnosed in a large population screening: The Nord-Trøndelag Diabetes Study, Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine, 248: 492–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2000.00759.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- 3Prevalence of known and previously unknown diabetes mellitus and impaired glucose tolerance in an adult Norwegian population. Indications of an increasing diabetes prevalence. The Nord-Trøndelag Diabetes Study. Scand J Prim Health Care 1995; 13: 229–35., , , &
- 4The Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey 1984–86. Purpose, background and methods. Participation, non-participation and frequency distributions. Report No. 4/1990. Verdal: National Institute of Public Health, Community Medicine Research Centre, 1990., & et al.
- 5WHO Expert Committee on Diabetes Mellitus. Second report. Technical Report Series No. 646. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1980.
- 8WHO Study Group. Prevention of diabetes mellitus. Report of a WHO study group. Technical Report Series No. 844. Geneva: WHO, 1994.