Serum LD1 isoenzyme and blood lymphocyte subsets as prognostic indicators for severe acute respiratory syndrome
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 255, Issue 4, pages 512–518, April 2004
How to Cite
Chan, M. H. M., Wong, V. W. S., Wong, C. K., Chan, P. K. S., Chu, C. M., Hui, D. S. C., Suen, M. W. M., Sung, J. J. Y., Chung, S. S. C. and Lam, C. W. K. (2004), Serum LD1 isoenzyme and blood lymphocyte subsets as prognostic indicators for severe acute respiratory syndrome. Journal of Internal Medicine, 255: 512–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2004.01323.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
- 4Anonymous. Outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome - worldwide, 2003. MMWR 2003; 52: 226–8.
- 5World Health Organization. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) – multi-country outbreak – update 49. http://www.who.int/csr/don/2003_05_07a/en/ (accessed 19 May 2003).
- 7World Health Organization. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Wkly Epidemiol Rec 2003; 78: 81–3.
- 9World Health Organization. PCR primers for SARS developed by WHO Network Laboratories. http://www.who.int/csr/sars/primers/en/print/html (accessed 20 September 2003).
- 14Lactate dehydrogenase. In: LottJA, WolfPL, eds. Clinical Enzymology: A Case-orientated Approach. New York: Field, Rich and Associates, Inc., 1986; 227–9., .
- 22Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) – Is the use of ribavirin (or other antiviral drugs) effective in the treatment of patients with SARS? http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/sars/qa/illness.htm (accessed24 May 2003).
- 25Guidelines for performing single-platform absolute CD4+ T-cell determinations with CD45 gating for persons infected with human immunodeficiency virus. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5202a1.htm (accessed 24 May 2003)., , .