Difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between the two largest cities in Sweden: a matter of time?
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 257, Issue 3, pages 247–254, March 2005
How to Cite
HOLLENBERG, J., BÅNG, A., LINDQVIST, J., HERLITZ, J., NORDLANDER, R., SVENSSON, L. and ROSENQVIST, M. (2005), Difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between the two largest cities in Sweden: a matter of time?. Journal of Internal Medicine, 257: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2004.01447.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- 2Improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest: the ‘chain of survival’ concept. A statement for health professionals from the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Subcommittee and the Emergency Cardiac Care Committee, American Heart Association. Circulation 1991; 83: 1832–47., , ,
- 7The National Board of Health and Welfare– http://www.sos.se/FULLTEXT/42/2003-42-5/2003-42-5.pdf [last accessed, 4 January 2005].
- 9Recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the Utstein Style. A statement for health professionals from a task force of the American Heart Association, the European Resuscitation Council, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Australian Resuscitation Council. Circulation 1991; 84: 960–75., , et al.
- 23Task Force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest: An Advisory Statement by the Advanced Life Support Task Force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation. Circulation2003; 108: 118–21.