Incident coronary events and case fatality in relation to common carotid intima-media thickness
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2005
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 257, Issue 5, pages 430–437, May 2005
How to Cite
ROSVALL, M., JANZON, L., BERGLUND, G., ENGSTRÖM, G. and HEDBLAD, B. (2005), Incident coronary events and case fatality in relation to common carotid intima-media thickness. Journal of Internal Medicine, 257: 430–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2005.01485.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2005
- 3Ultrasound B-mode imaging in observational studies of atherosclerotic progression. Circulation 1993; 87(Suppl. II): 1156–65.,
- 9Carotid plaque, intima media thickness, cardiovascular risk factors, and prevalent cardiovascular disease in men and women: the British Regional Heart Study. Stroke 1999; 4: 841–50., , et al.
- 11Ultrasound and atherosclerosis. Evaluation of methods, risk factors and intervention. Thesis. Malmö, Sweden: Department of Medicine, Lund University, 1997.
- 15Wall thickness of the carotid artery as an indicator of generalized atherosclerosis. Doctoral thesis. Rotterdam, the Netherlands: Erasmus University, 1993.
- 17Anon. Causes of Death 1995. Stockholm, Sweden: The National Board of Health and Welfare, Centre of Epidemiology, 1997.
- 19Anon. Classification of Causes of Death in Swedish Statistics, Reports on Statistical Co-ordination 1990. Stockholm, Sweden: Statistics Sweden, 1990; 3.