The immediate and long-term outcome of enhanced external counterpulsation in treatment of chronic stable refractory angina
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 259, Issue 3, pages 276–284, March 2006
How to Cite
LOH, P. H., LOUIS, A. A., WINDRAM, J., RIGBY, A. S., COOK, J., HURREN, S., NIKOLAY, N. P., CAPLIN, J. and CLELAND, J. G. F. (2006), The immediate and long-term outcome of enhanced external counterpulsation in treatment of chronic stable refractory angina. Journal of Internal Medicine, 259: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2005.01604.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- 11Are the initial benefits of enhanced external counterpulsation sustained at one year?. J Am Coll Cardiol 2001; 37(2 Suppl A): 328A (abstract 1117-75)., , , , .
- 21Benefit effects of EECP on the renin-angiotensin system in patients with coronary artery disease. Eur Heart J 2001; 22: 538 (abstract P2903)., , , , .
- 22A neurohormonal mechanism for the effectiveness of enhanced external counterpulsation. Circulation 1999; 100: I-832 (abstract 4390)., , , , , .
- 23External counterpulsation increases capillary density during experimental myocardial infarction. Eur Heart J 1999; 20 (Abstr. Suppl.): 168 (abstract P1016)., , , .
- 25The first affiliated hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Science. The safety and efficacy of enhanced external counterpulsation as therapy for unstable angina. Circulation 2000; 102 (Suppl. 2): II-615 (abstract 2982)., , et al.
- 28Clinical trials update from the American College of Cardiology meeting: CARE-HF and the Remission of Heart Failure, Women's Health Study, TNT, COMPASS-HF, VERITAS, CANPAP, PEECH and PREMIER. Eur J Heart Fail 2005; 7: 931–6., , , , , .
- 29Safety and efficacy of enhanced external counterpulsation in hypertensive patients with refractory angina pectoris: short- and long-term follow-up. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002; 39 (Suppl. A): 225A (abstract 1154-80)., , , , , .