Fatigue severity remains stable over time and independently associated with orthostatic symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome: a longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 269, Issue 2, pages 182–188, February 2011
How to Cite
Jones, D. E. J., Gray, J., Frith, J. and Newton, J. L. (2011), Fatigue severity remains stable over time and independently associated with orthostatic symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome: a longitudinal study. Journal of Internal Medicine, 269: 182–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2010.02306.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2010 08:51AM EST
- 2CFS/ME Working Group (2002) A report of the CFS/ME Working Group. Available at: http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_4064840 [accessed on 20 February 2010].
- 4National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (2010) Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (or encephalopathy); Diagnosis and management of CFS/ME in adults and children. Available at: http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG53 [accessed on 18 January 2010].
- 6Impaired cardiovascular response to standing in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. EJCI 2010; 40: 608–15., , , , .