Adipose zinc-α2-glycoprotein is a catabolic marker in cancer and noncancerous states
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 271, Issue 4, pages 414–420, April 2012
How to Cite
Rydén, M., Agustsson, T., Andersson, J., Bolinder, J., Toft, E. and Arner, P. (2012), Adipose zinc-α2-glycoprotein is a catabolic marker in cancer and noncancerous states. Journal of Internal Medicine, 271: 414–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2796.2011.02441.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 01:07PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.